Terms of Service
By using this site (insurancexdate.com) you agree to and accept all Terms of Service (“Agreement”) and agree to be bound by the terms set forth herein. Insurancexdate.com may make changes to the website and this Agreement which govern the use of service at any time.
1. Disclaimer. While insurancexdate.com makes every effort to include and provide accurate and up to date information, errors and omissions do occur. Any reference to and use of information obtained on this website is at your (user) own risk. This site and information provided within are provided “AS IS”. This site does not warrant that all functions and information contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Incorrect search values and related functions will result in incorrect results.
2. Grant of License. This license agreement between you (user) and insurancexdate.com grants you the right to access databases over an internet or data service connection.
3. Permitted Use. All databases created by insurancexdate.com are the sole property of the site owners and may not be copied or reproduced. All information added to databases as part of regular maintenance and updates are the sole property of the site owners and may not be copied or reproduced. The databases contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright laws. Nonhuman retrieval methods are prohibited. Insurancexdate.com reserves the right to restrict or prohibit user for excessive queries.
4. Hold Harmless. User agrees to hold harmless insurancexdate.com and its owners for any damages (including, but not limited to loss of data, profit or interruption of business)arising out of the use or inability to use site and service provided. User further agrees and acknowledges to abide by any Do Not Call restrictions that may be present in their market, and agrees it is user’s sole responsibility.
5. Transfer. Your License is non-transferrable and may not be shared.
6. Termination. Any violation to this Agreement will result in termination.
7. Billing. Subscriptions are billed automatically on a recurring basis for both monthly and annual billing cycles unless cancellation is requested. Your billing date is the day you pay for service.
8. Term. Agency Plans are for an Annual term. The initial sign up date is the starting date of this term, whether on a monthly or annual billing cycle. Starter Plans have the option of a monthly or annual term, as determined by the chosen billing cycle.
9. Cancellation. Subscriptions may be canceled by either party. User must contact Insurance Xdate in writing via email (email@example.com) or the “Contact Us” form on the website to cancel subscription. Insurance Xdate reserves the right to cancel any subscription, at any time, without notice, for any reason Insurance Xdate considers appropriate.
9a. Annual billed Agency Plans will cancel at the end of their annual term, regardless of when the cancellation request is received. 9b. Monthly billed Agency Plans may be canceled before the end of their annual term subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the time remaining in your annual term.
10. Refunds . There are no refunds offered.
11. Credit Card Disputes/Chargebacks . Insurance Xdate has a zero tolerance policy for chargebacks. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment is subject to a fee commensurate with the dispute fee charged by the banking institution, account suspension and/or termination and will not be permitted on site until all fees are paid.
12. Reactivation . If your account was previously cancelled, suspended or terminated due to a dispute you will need to pay all outstanding fees to reactivate your account.
13. Privacy. User’s personal information including name, address, contact and billing information are not shared, sold or distributed. Any information added or saved to user’s account is not shared, sold or distributed.